Analytics

Saturday, August 20, 2016

HIM.........

Yet another poem from Unsent: Poetry and Letters to Myself. (Adult content)

Him

As I lay next to him, I felt his erection in the small of my back.

His flaccid manhood is made even more desirable as the thick vein down the middle pumps the flow of blood that makes him erect.

He grabs my hands and squeezes them hard as he launches his invasion. The pain and pleasure sends my body into convulsions; each balancing the other as they overtake my senses.

And as he bares down on the egress of my body, I not only feel his great presence, but the love we share for one another.

His legs, thick, like those of horses, press against me unable to make a sound. I felt the hairs of his chest as they brushed lightly against my back.

The hot air from his breath echoed my name.

As the tension mounts our bodies began to prepare for pure ecstasy.

His breath becomes labored and as swift as each thrust that pummels the place the he has claimed as his alone.

The place I give to him without trepidation.

Then when we reach the point of passion at the height of our climax, the wave washes over us like the tide that washes over the sand of a shore, burned by the searing heat of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment